200 Dollar Beatdown

big belly art

2023-01-29 18:57

she is very real she's a woman I know from the gym I go to , like me she's also married so we keep our fun private between us usually when her husbands out of town and when my wife's ithwer at work or also out of town.We have bet twice in the last 8 month's

Fightape

2023-01-28 21:36

she is real? where is she?

big belly art

2023-01-28 12:48

worth every penny of the 200 dollars

Fightape

2023-01-28 12:11

nice beating she gave you

big belly art

2023-01-20 12:13

I have profiles on a few different sites and I have had my share of fights both fun nd painful but painful is also fun, about a week ago I get this message n my profile from a woman named Lillian and she said he's a body builder/ wrestler and is looking for someone to wrestle . Now I'm not one for turning down a challenge especially from a body builder/wrestler so I contacted her and we started to chat, turns out Lillian is a sexy black girl 41 yrs old 5'10 180 pounds of solid muscles as for me 59 5'10 255 pound mix of muscles and fat. Lillian said for 200 bucks she give me the beating of my life and that really turned me on as I explained to her at 255 I'd give it right back to her she said said fine anything goes ruels no blows to the face or head and I agreed. Lillian agreed to meet me at her place on Saturday morning at 10 am and she text me her address, woke up Satirday around 8 showered put of some sweats and a t-shirt had some breakfast and headed out the door to meet this blalck bodybuilder.

When I got to her place turns out to be a ranch house really nice as I drove up the driveway getting out and rang the doorbell, as the door opens Lillian was standing there as as soon as I seen her I knew no way in hell i'm gonna beat her , she has musclar arms a big chest and a solid looking belly and killer ass as she invited me in. I was really nervous not so much about the fight but being alone in her house as we had a drink and discussed the match. Lillian showed me around her house she had a bunch of trophy's for powerlifting and a lso a few for wrestling so i know I was out of my league here but I was dying to take her on . We chatted a bit more and she asked me if I was ready to be dominated I tried to act tough telling her you ready to get that sexy muscular body worked ouver? she just laughed, Lillian showed me to her garage she had mats on the floor and one side had nothing but weights and power lifting machines . She told me ok 200 bucks first as I have her the money she smiled and said make yourself at home i'm gonna go change clothes,

I was looking at her pictures on the walls as illian walked out wearing tight red shorts and a sports bra clearing showing her sexy tits and muscular belly and long solid looking legs, she said remember you agreed to anything goes blows anywhere below the neck I said no problem. We shook hands and met in the middleof the room and traded a few shoves back and forth as i started to feel just how strong she really was, then we grabbed hold of each other and the battle was on as I tried to use my weight to push her back up against the wall. I had her against the wall about to punch but she was so sexy I was scared as she laughed shoving me back really hard, I came at her and grabbed her left arm pulling it behind her back when al of a sudded sne spun around really fast as she burried a right fight hard into my stomach the power of the blow instantly doubled me up as she laughed,

It took me about a minute to get my breath back as I felt pain in my belly she had a mean strong punch as Iat that point I know I had to fight back ir this is gonna be over really fast. Me met in the middle of the room as she grabbed for my head trying to get me in a head lock as I swung my right fist up sending a hard punch into her muscular belly her eyes opened wide as she doubled up a bit, she looke dup at me smiling telling me nice punch as we slammed into each other pushing back and forth and trading body shots, I was getting in my share of punches but Lillian's punches hurt me a lot more. Lillian slammed into me easily pushign me back up against the wall and that was the begging of the end for me. Her first left into my side made me stand up on my toes as she follwed up with four solid right punches deep into my lower belly each punch forced a loud "oooffff' out of me as I dropped to my knees. Lillian reached down grabbing for my hair as I send my righ tfist up hard catching her righ tbelow her belly button as she doubled up almost dropping to her knees.

That gave me time to get up as I slammed both fists down into her back as she finally dropped to both knees as I got a little confident this big girl can be hurt as she got up holding her belly telling me "ok you want it rouh fine with me" as I has a feeling I woke up the giant in her. From that point on every punch I go tin she got in three to my ribs, belly and my man boobs, she grabbed hold of my shirt pulling it off my big hairy belly exposed as she started to send in lefts and rights each one harder and harder until I finally collapsed on the floor. Lillian stood over me stomping her foot down three times into my big belly makign me bounce off the floor, i rolled over onto all fours trying to get up as she send a wicked kick up into my belly forcing me to flip over and fall into the wall.

I grabbed the wal trying to pull myself up as a really hard right deep into my lower belly dropped me to my knees coughing as i lost pretty much all my air, Lillian pushed me backwards with her foot as I laid on my back breathing hard as she dove on top one me splashign her muscular body on top of mine. Lillian shwed her tits in my face smothering me as she unched my sides as her punches felt like sledge hammers in my sides, We both knew this was just about over as my punches were slow and weak and her's still hard and deep. I laid there hurtign so bad I could not get up as she sat on mywaist pulling off her top as my exyes got a full view of her tits her nipples hard as she laid down smothering me with her tits as her knee went up and down between my legs as I felt the worst was about to come. Her tits smothering me as I did something stupid and bit one of her tits as she screamed in pain as her knee rallmed up betwen my legs once and again and finally a third time.

I felt dizzy like i was gonna puke as my balls were on fire as she sat up rubbing the tit I bit and told me time to finish you off, she slammed both fists down into my lower belly it felt like her punches were going right through me as she just send left and righ t punches down into my big hairy belly. Finaly after about a dozen punches my belly all red and felt liek it was on fire as I fianlly told her please no more I give up as she rolled over on her knees laughing, I got so embarrased when she pulled off my shorts my cock super hard as she stroked my cock with her left and punched my belly with her right as I felt both pain and pleasure. She stroked and punched a few more times until I lost it my cum exploading all over my belly as she busted out laughing and told me "now your done' Lillian helped me up giving me a towel as I tried to wipe all the cum off my belly as she told me I think were done as she gave me a long hard kiss on my lips as she massaged my sore balls.

Lillian handed me my clothes as i got dressed and thanked her for the best fght of my life and she again kissed me telling me if I wanna figh ther again next time it's no charge as I agreed to the rematch but told her it was take a while for me to fully reaoer as she laughed and again gave me a final kiss as I walked out headed to ym car as I drove away. On the ride home i had a burning pain in my lower belly and balls as I was hurting but also turned on in a way I'd never been turned on before as I realized I go tthe beating of my life but enjoed every single punch.

I knew I wanted to figh ther again and probably will in a few weeks all I can say was it cost me 200 bucks for the beat beat down of my life with the sexiest black girl i'd ever met